Containment Performance Assessments of Existing Equipment (Field Testing)
We carry out a range of testing to ensure that your current processes or equipment pieces are capable of meeting their containment performance targets providing you with a way to evaluate the effectiveness of your equipment and processing operations.
- This provides a range of benefits to a site, including:
- · verify containment levels of equipment when bringing in newer or more potent substances
- · confirming control of product in a process stream
- · giving customers confidence in the capabilities of a site (e.g. for CDMOs)
- · Verify processes after a reduction in an OEL
- · Allows you to evaluate a systems containment capability and set a baseline of performance
- · Allows a site to assess the manufacturers claims against their own SOPs and use of the
equipment on site.
- · Minimal downtime or lost production time as testing can be done on live, scheduled batches.
- We carry out equipment testing for all manner of control approach including:
- · Local exhaust ventilation (including benchtop capture hoods)
- · Downflow booths
- · Laminar flow hoods
- · Ventilated enclosures
- · Vacuum transfer
- · Rigid isolators
- · Flexible Isolators
- · Closed transfer systems
· We can also tailor our sampling approaches to suit bespoke systems on your site.
We work with each client on an individual basis to identify manufacturing risks, plan a sampling strategy, conduct exposure assessments and provide recommendations, identifying potential sources of exposure and improvement opportunities.
Request a Consultation
Get in touch
The first stage is to, either give us a call on 0191 378 2164 or fill out the contact us form and we’ll get back in touch to discuss your requirements.
We will then arrange a visit to your site, or if we have sufficient information, we’ll put a clear proposal together for you, with no hidden costs.
All being well our competent consultants will then visit site to undertake the work and produce a comprehensive report, reviewing your control measures with concise recommendations.
We operate throughout the UK and Worldwide.